We recognize that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you usecontemporary-dance.org, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
contemporary-dance.org strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting our customers', consumers' and online visitors' privacy on our website.
contemporary-dance.org collects personally identifiable information from the visitors to our website only on a voluntary basis. Personal information collected on a voluntary basis may include name, postal address, email address, company name and telephone number.
This information is collected if you request information from us, participate in a contest or sweepstakes, and sign up to join our email list or request some other service or information from us. The information collected is internally reviewed, used to improve the content of our website, notify our visitors of updates, and respond to visitor inquiries.
Once information is reviewed, it is discarded or stored in our files. If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information we will inform you by placing a notice on our site. Personal information received from any visitor will be used only for internal purposes andwill not be sold or provided to third parties.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your Web browser; however, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
A web beacon is a transparent image file used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of sites. They are also referred to as web bugs and are commonly used by sites that hire third-party services to monitor traffic. They may be used in association with cookies to understandhow visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a web site.
Browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Privacy software can be used to override web beacons. Taking either of these actions shouldn't cause a problem with our site, should you so choose.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is directed to adults; it is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our site in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our userbase as a whole. The information collected is used solely for internal review and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Release of Information
If contemporary-dance.org is sold, the information we have obtained from you through your voluntary participation in our site may transfer to the new owner as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue. In that event, you will receive notice through our website of that change in control and practices, and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchaser honors any opt-out requests you might make of us.
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
Updates and Effective Date
Agreeing to Terms
2. You acknowledge that the information on the Website, including but not limited to, any links to Third-Party Websites, is provided solely on an "as is" basis for general information only and that the use of this Website is done at the reader's own risk. Publisher makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including but not limited to, any warranty of completeness, accuracy, reliability, or fitness for any particular purpose; nor does Publisher make any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
3. You agree that you will hold harmless Publisher and its shareholders, officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website, or the information contained in this Website or any Third-Party Website to which it is linked. This includes, but is not limited to, claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Website or a Third-Party Website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will Publisher or the contributors of information to this Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. Publisher provides links on the Website to Third-Party Websites which are not under the control of Publisher. As used in this User Agreement, the term "Third-Party Website" means any website which does not contain "contemporary-dance.org" in its World Wide Web address (or URL). Publisher has no control of any kind over the contents or design of these Third-Party Websites. These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Publisher of the organization or individual operating the Third-Party Website. Publisher makes no warranty of any type regarding the information, products, services, opinions, ideas, instructions or materials that may be contained in, or the technical performance of, any Third-party Website.
5. You may provide a hypertext link to this Website on another website, provided: (a) that the link must be a text-only link clearly marked with the keyword of the page it is linking to, (b) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Publisher's name and trademarks, (c) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that an entity other than the Publisher is associated with or sponsored by the Publisher, (d) the link, when activated by a user, must display this Website full-screen and not with a "frame" on the linked website, and (e) the Publisher reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion by amending this User Agreement. You agree that all other hypertext links to this Website must be approved in writing by Publisher.
6. COPYRIGHT: All the content of this site is protected by copyright under international conventions and reproduction, distribution, republication, permanent storage, and/or retransmission of material contained within this website are prohibited unless the prior written permission of contemporary-dance.org has been obtained.
7. CONTENT SUBMISSIONS: By submitting any type of content, whether graphic or textual, you hereby irrevocably assign to the publisher all right, title, and interest in and to Your Submission and grant the editor (even if you have designated Your Submission as confidential) a perpetual, paid-up royalty-free, nonexclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, freely transferable right and license to (a) use, reproduce, perform, display, and distribute Your Submission in any manner; (b) adapt, modify, re-format, and create derivative works of Your Submission for any purpose; (c) use and publish your name in the form of a credit in conjunction with Your Submission (however, the editor will not have any obligation to do so); and (d) sublicense the foregoing rights to any other person or entity. Additionally, you hereby warrant that: (y) Your Submission is your original work, or you obtained Your Submission in a lawful manner; and (z) our and our sublicenses’ exercise of rights under the license above will not violate any person’s or entity’s rights, including any copyright rights. You agree to provide the publisher such assistance as she/he may require to document, perfect, or maintain her/his rights in and to Your Submission.
8. This Website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by the Publisher which is headquartered in Medellín, Colombia. It can be accessed from all countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Colombia, by accessing this Website both you and Publisher agree that the statutes and laws of Colombia, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to use of this Website. Publisher makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.