The handy e-book of CONTEMPORARY DANCE HISTORY is a practical guide of 39 pages, for people who want to have basic knowledge about this topic in an easy way.
It has been released with the intention of facilitating the spreading and access to this information comfortably, and always, whenever you can not be online.
Whether you are a dance student, researcher, amateur that likes to improve your appreciative sense of dance, or have other kind of interest in contemporary dance, you can make great use of this material as a guide.
The handy e-book of CONTEMPORARY DANCE HISTORY will allow you to easily understand the basics of what you MUST know about contemporary dance history. Have a look at its table of content:
CONTEMPORARY DANCE HISTORY
The ‘postmodern’ dance
Ballet and contemporary dance (art) ideas
MODERN DANCE HISTORY
Ruth Saint Denis
XV - XVI centuries: court dances or pre-classical dance
XVI - XVII centuries: court ballet and baroque dance
XVIII century: ballet of action
End of XVIII century - XIX century: romantic ballet
Second half of XIX century: classical, academic and/or imperial ballet
XX century - present time: modern, neoclassical and/or contemporary ballet
You see? The most recognized figures and aesthetical periods are included. You’ll be amazed of how practical and, at the same time, deep it is.
I’m sure it will fulfill your expectations, but if for some reason, you believe that this e-book does not satisfy you, I will provide you with a full refund. Just let me know within 30 days.
The handy e-book of CONTEMPORARY DANCE HISTORY costs 9 USD… surely much less than what you paid for the entry to the last contemporary dance performance you attended… and after reading it, you’ll see how greatly you enjoy the upcoming shows!
How to get it:
1. Make the payment through the Paypal system (you'll find the buying button below).
2. Send me a short message (through this link) including your e-mail address and the date and time of the purchase. That’s it! Once the transaction has been processed and completed, I’ll send you an e-mail with instructions and password for downloading your e-book.
- Depending on the hour of the day or day of the week you send the money, the communication between us may be instantaneous or take a few hours. Please allow a maximum of 48 hours to receive my reply. If by then, you haven't still received my message, your e-mail service might be filtering it by mistake. Check your junk folder first and add the following e-mail address to your safe list to avoid this situation: maria[at]contemporary-dance.org. (I just replaced the sign @ for [at] to protect my address from spammers).
- Don't forget to include your e-mail address in the message you send me. If you discover that you forgot to do that, just send me a second message.
The content of "The handy e-book of CONTEMPORARY DANCE HISTORY" is a revised version of what you can find at the four main pages of the history section on contemporary-dance.org. You may know that there are several secondary pages in that section that expand on certain topics. Those pages are not included in the e-book, because they are constantly increasing and because this issue is intended to be handy. Though, whenever reading the e-book online, you will be able to follow provided links.
This e-book is offered in PDF format only (no hard copies are available for the moment). If you don't have a PDF reader, you can download one for free from Adobe.
I will not give refunds to people who claim they didn't know this was an electronic book. Please understand that it has been stated all over the page and no hard copies are available.
QUESTIONS OR DOUBTS ?
Please, do not hesitate to ask. You can always contact me directly through this link.
Complementary information about the use of this service:
1. Refund policy: if, for any reason, you decide to ask for a refund of your payment for The handy e-book of CONTEMPORARY DANCE HISTORY, contact me directly and provide an explanation of the situation and e-mail address. I will refund you, only via PayPal and after deduction of all transaction fees involved. These requests will only be considered during the 30 days after the transaction has been completed.