PORTUGAL: O Rumo do Fumo - Residency Programme 2019 (application deadline March 31th)
O Rumo do Fumo - Residency Programme hosts emerging artists
for development of new projects during one month. Conditions: financial support, rehearsal studio, artistic counselling and organization of a work-in-progress presentation in Lisbon.
Periods for the residencies are as follows:
National Residency – from August 5 to 31, with informal presentation on August 30.
International Residency – from September 30 to October 26, with informal presentation on October 25.
- The project must be an original work, in creation phase and yet to premiere, in the area of Dance and/or Performance;
- The applicant must have a maximum of 3 works presented in a professional context;
- Presentation of the project, including identification, description, objectives to be achieved, biographies of the interveners, planned calendar and mention other existing supports;
- Submission of videos from previous projects;
- Accepted application languages: Portuguese and English.
The final results will be announced from May 2.
Jury: Miguel Pereira, Nuno Lucas and Vera Mantero.
National Residency application form:
International Residency application form: