UK: Education Administration Paid Internship at the Jasmin Vardimon Educational Company. Application Deadline 14.7.17
Education Administration Paid Internship
Jasmin Vardimon Educational Company are looking to recruit an Education Administration Intern to support the educational programme and company offer.
Objectives of the Role
The Education Administration Intern will provide support to the Education Manager with priorities to assist in the administration and co-ordination of the educational programme of the Jasmin Vardimon Company.
• To work closely with the Education Manager to develop a programme of activities that expands the reach of the company, increases the number of participating organisations and generates additional income streams for the company.
• To co-ordinate and actively promote the educational programme and offer within the building, nationally and internationally.
• To be the first point of contact for all Education enquiries and to answer day to day general office enquiries and communications.
• To keep the Education Manager informed of all educational enquiries and communication so as to inform the overall company activity and education offer.
• To book all educational activities, coordinating appropriate artists for delivery; including availability, venue, participant information and travel arrangements where necessary.
• To keep accurate records and up to date databases of all participation activities including clear reporting and evidencing of the activities delivered, including updates on all digital media and Key Performance Indicators.
• To co-ordinate the dancers travel and any accommodation requirements associated with Touring and accompanying
• To advertise and promote Education activities online.
• To undertake general administration duties including word processing, filing and database management (Mac).
• To represent Jasmin Vardimon Company at performances, education meetings and any other such events as deemed appropriate and to actively act as an advocate for the company.
• To assist with auditions for Jasmin Vardimon Company and Educational Company
• To assist with any other duties in relation to Jasmin Vardimon Company activity and the education programme.
Excellent organisation and communication skills
Good telephone manner
Accuracy and attention to detail
Self-motivated and ability to use initiative
Ability to work under pressure and to manage a busy workload with high productivity
Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Database)
A professional approach with commitment to delivering a high standard of work
Enthusiasm and energy
A good team player
Experience of using Apple Mac Computers
An interest in the Dance/Theatre Sector and/or Education
Line Managed and Responsible to: Education Manager
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Hours of Work: Full Time 35 Hours per week. Some evening and weekends maybe required. Time off in lieu is provided.
Application Deadline: Friday 14th July 2017
Applications received after this date will not be considered.
Unfortunately we will be unable to reply to those who have not been shortlisted for interview.
Interview Date: Wednesday 19th July 2017