ISRAEL: Kamea Dance Company Audition Seminar 2-3 March 2017
by Kamea Dance Company
The Kamea Dance Company is offering a special audition seminar in the Company's home in Beer Sheva, Israel. You will get a first-hand experience of the Company's work in our modern studios. During the two-day seminar, you will have the chance to personally meet company choreographer Tamir Ginz, the dancers, the company teachers and staff. At the end of the seminar, you will have a clear image of life in one of Israel's top dance companies. Selected candidates may receive a contract offer for the seasons 2017-2019.
When? Thursday – Friday 2-3 March 2017
Where? Israel, Beer Sheva, HaShalom 13 Street, in the studios of the Kamea Dance Company, Bat-Dor Beer Sheva Municipal Dance Center
What does the seminar include?
- Ballet classes
- Contemporary class
-Intensive repertoire workshops
- Open studio rehearsal presentation of the company
- Artistic dialogue with the artistic director Mr. Tamir Ginz
- Interviews for the finalists
Thursday, 2nd of March: 10:00 - 17:30
Friday, 3rd of March: 09:00- 12:30 (Interviews for finalists TBA till 15:00)
- Strong ballet technique and modern technique
- Age: between 20-30 years old
- Good body proportion
- Creative dancer, highly motivated, serious attitude, commitment to job
Professional experience in a recognized company is an advantage.
Pre-registration by E-mail. Please send following documents to email@example.com.
- your resume (document name in following format: First Name_Last name_CV),
- application form (document name in following format: First Name_Last name_AF). Download the application form at http://kameadance.com/Upload/Documents/Application%20Form%20Kamea%20Dance%20Company%202017.pdf )
- full body photo, preferably in 1st arabesque
Final date for registration: 23.02.2016.
Participation by invitation only!
Seminar participation fee: €30 (to be paid at https://www.tixwise.co.il/en/event/157387/e30fb294ed769a6242bf25850f0b8e50ab28e524147905)
* Kamea is a major contemporary dance company in the Israeli dance scene, holding around 90 performances a year in Israel and abroad.
* Contemporary- modern repertoire by resident choreographer Tamir Ginz and world-renowned guest choreographers
* Annual 12 month salary, 2 years commitment required.
For more information on the Kamea Dance Company, visit our website at www.kameadance.com.
We are looking forward to your application!